Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

13 Weeks


I think I'm only doing monthly pictures from here on out (in the same outfit and place and yada, yada, yada) because those show changes a lot more than weekly and I'm going for the dramatic this time around.  Or something like that.  I'm just lazy?

But the hubby commented on how pregnant I was looking today, so I went to the mirror and what do you know?  BAM.  There's a giant pregnant belly.  Not that it wasn't big before.  But now?  That's a definite pregnant belly.  

Not much to report this week considering I spent the better part of it in bed trying to will myself to die recover from a stomach bug.  Now I don't really know if I've still got morning sickness or if this is just lingering illness.  

I'm still wiped.  If you ask some people, I'm now in the second trimester.  But some books say it doesn't start until 14 or even 15 weeks, so I don't even know.  I'm giving my exhaustion the benefit of the doubt but putting up an eviction notice come 15 weeks.  My house has never been more disastrous.


4 comments :

  1. Looking good, Chelsea. I imagine the same pic every week thing is hard to do when you factor in having the same outfit and same place. I did weekly pics in more or less the same place (minus a few where I was in random other spots), but most of them were right before bed, so I'm in various gross but comfy lounge attire. Not at all consistent, and definitely not lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of how mine were with Adalyn. Mostly in the same place but in a lot of lounge clothes. :)

    I've just always thought it looked so cool when women did the same outfit/same place and put together a collage at the end because the difference is just so drastic that way. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cute preggo friend. I have carried a few maternity clothes to Bible study the past two weeks for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, aren't you a doll! Just call me a Bible study drop-out!

    ReplyDelete