Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

24 weeks!



Viability point in pregnancy is always relieving.  Happy to have made it here!

Like I said earlier last week, I am quite miserable.  I know this is all more than worth it.  I have two amazing children to remind me of that.  But man, each pregnancy is so much tougher than the one before!  Exhaustion, horrible eczema, pain that's started much earlier, ravenous appetite, returning morning sickness.  Dizziness.  It's just been a real joy.  No sarcasm, of course.  ;)

I'm placing my official bet on this being a girl now.  I know I've wavered so much back and forth most of this pregnancy, but this one is shaping up to be so similar to Adalyn's that I just have to go with girl (although it could just be more similar to hers because it's my third pregnancy and hers was my second and each one is tougher on the body, but that's my official guess).  Especially with the returning morning sickness that has me actually throwing up at 24 weeks.  Blech.  

The kicks have reached that point of physically hurting but also becoming visible on the outside, which is a super fun point in pregnancy.  Tim finally gets to be part of it!  He can feel them and see them.  

Nothing else to report except that I went through a HUGE growth spurt in the past two weeks.  It's not quite as obvious in these pictures as reality, but overnight I grew out of all my size small pants and my belly just exploded!  For fun, let's compare 12 weeks to 24.  :)


And because I am the dorkiest pregnant woman ever, I totally just dug up my 24/25 weeks pictures from my other pregnancies since I had a sneaky suspicion that I was much smaller with Adalyn at this point.  I was totally right.  Sigh.  Maybe this is a boy afterall?  I look much more like I did with Ben at this point.

Why can't I stop overanalyzing everything?!


3 comments :

  1. You do know you are about the cutest pregnant woman ever, right? Pain, sickness, dizziness and all...you're cute. In all three pregnancies. :) I agree that based on the pics above, your belly looks more like it did with pregnancy #1...but your symptoms are more like #2. Isn't it fun to be guessing, though? That reminds me, I did start a baby name brainstorm list for you...I'll send that along soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above poster....you have got to be the cutest pregnant woman ever and I love the rug in your bedroom hehe It added a lot to the room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you two are TOO kind! Thank you, seriously, from the bottom of my heart. :)

    Anne - Awesome, can't wait to see it!
    Kelly - Thanks! Love the rug myself. It was a $15 Craigslist find. Score!

    ReplyDelete